Conversations I'll never get to have.
Whew. I wondered when I could blog about it. Now that it is public knowledge, I can flap my yap about it on my own forum.
Holy schneikies!!!Congrats!
Congrats! I hope E has a healthy pregnancy!
Whoo Hooo! Congrats Murph! Wait, this is a planned one right?
Thanks, and yes this was planned. We figure the boy deserves a sibling. Kids without siblings tend to grow up weird. (Case in point... G)
All right then! Way to go Murph. So what you are saying is that you are going to be buying a new house then? When that happens, let me know, I'll be there to help out.
Allow me to add to the congratulatory remarks. Here's to the happy parents.
YES we are getting a new house. If we can find a new one we like. And if we can sell our old one. Man, we have a lot of work to do... : )
Wait -- if you're having...Then that means that you... Oh, God!Can't you two just behave like normal married people and stare at each other from across the room??I mean, "Congratulations!!" Really!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Whew. I wondered when I could blog about it. Now that it is public knowledge, I can flap my yap about it on my own forum.
Holy schneikies!!!
Congrats!
Congrats! I hope E has a healthy pregnancy!
Whoo Hooo! Congrats Murph! Wait, this is a planned one right?
Thanks, and yes this was planned. We figure the boy deserves a sibling.
Kids without siblings tend to grow up weird. (Case in point... G)
All right then! Way to go Murph. So what you are saying is that you are going to be buying a new house then? When that happens, let me know, I'll be there to help out.
Allow me to add to the congratulatory remarks. Here's to the happy parents.
YES we are getting a new house. If we can find a new one we like. And if we can sell our old one. Man, we have a lot of work to do... : )
Wait -- if you're having...Then that means that you... Oh, God!
Can't you two just behave like normal married people and stare at each other from across the room??
I mean, "Congratulations!!" Really!
Post a Comment