Conversations I'll never get to have.
I have been there! I feel your pain.
In a totally unrelated line, did you see the match between Arsenal & Chelsea? Can you believe that John Terry survived that kick to the head? OUCH!
One of these days I'm going to snap and just throw my kid's carseat out into the street and go all 'Office Space' on its ass.But not today.-Euge, I missed the match. Either I had TiVo set wrong, or the FA cup isn't televised on stations I get. Bummer.
What, a flaw in TIVO? Surely, you jest. ;)
Yes, Russ - like most AV gear and software, it does what you tell it to do.If you tell it to do the wrong thing - it will do the wrong thing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have been there! I feel your pain.
In a totally unrelated line, did you see the match between Arsenal & Chelsea? Can you believe that John Terry survived that kick to the head? OUCH!
One of these days I'm going to snap and just throw my kid's carseat out into the street and go all 'Office Space' on its ass.
But not today.
-Euge, I missed the match. Either I had TiVo set wrong, or the FA cup isn't televised on stations I get. Bummer.
What, a flaw in TIVO? Surely, you jest. ;)
Yes, Russ - like most AV gear and software, it does what you tell it to do.
If you tell it to do the wrong thing - it will do the wrong thing.
Post a Comment