Thursday, July 08, 2010

Nailed It!

With a few strategic edits...Pretty much as I predicted*.

That's a huge step up from my prior calls.

So the soccer gods have decreed that there will be a new champion. In their limitless evil, they have allowed two virgin nations to the final.

Presumably, this is so the crushing letdown of defeat will be completely unbearable for the loser. THIS was going to be the year!! We were SO close...!!

Good times. No Germany, No Italy, No Brazil or Argentina.

This has been a pretty solid cup.

*Assuming you ignore the fact that I started with the round of 16 set and that I was hopelessly wrong about the US and Argentina. And a few other things.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You have still been beaten by a psychic octopus in the picks. Next time, I would recommend seeking the advice of a worried sponge. Or psycotic earthworm.