Monday, November 13, 2006

The law of unintended consequences, as applied to ambulance chasing...

TO:
Atty. Brian Peter Mularski
Atty. Emmanuel L. Muwonge
Atty. John Kenyatta Riley
Atty. Christopher L. Zimmerman

OF:
Eisenberg, Riley & Muwonge SC
2228 W Wells St
Milwaukee, WI 53233-1919

Gentlemen,

I wanted to let you know that while we have received the materials you sent my son regarding his recent traffic accident – my son will not be retaining your services as his legal counsel in the foreseeable future.

I want to stress that this should in no way imply that my son has a negative assessment of your firm. Indeed, my son is usually happy to receive mail of any sort – however his being two years old poses a substantial barrier to his making an informed judgment in this matter.

I was a driver in the accident you referenced in your letter, and I feel uncomfortable making the decision for my son. So, I have read your letter to him repeatedly, each time stressing the importance of its contents.

Thus far, his responses to your offer of legal representation can only be described as ambiguous. My son is a bright boy, and I have every confidence that he will one day comprehend your offer enough to respond definitively.

I am unclear as to whether or not his response must be in written form. If this is in fact the case, I must tell you he will not be able to write on his own for a few years. When I know his feelings on this matter, perhaps I will have him call you.

Yours, etc.

/name & address withheld/


P.S. Please take my address off your mailing lists.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scarily, one of those names sound familiar...maybe from law school...

Anonymous said...

I personally know the tard at the top of the list. This guy gives ambulance chasers a bad name!!!