Conversations I'll never get to have.
Are you getting new or used?
poor max. maybe you need to get a minivan or a suv or an outback? for hauling?
Subaru. Good cars, decent gas mileage. Affordable prices. Good safety records. Excellent handling in inclement weather.
A Subaru is very tempting. Or a Honda Odyssey. Or, my parents' old Maxima, depending. We still have to do some major research. But, it will almost assuredly be a used car. I think the Civic was our only foray into new cars, at least for a while.
Want a Jaguar?Someone on a mailing list that I am subscribed to posted this. I thought it was funny that it is only getting $810.00 right now.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are you getting new or used?
poor max. maybe you need to get a minivan or a suv or an outback? for hauling?
Subaru. Good cars, decent gas mileage. Affordable prices. Good safety records. Excellent handling in inclement weather.
A Subaru is very tempting. Or a Honda Odyssey. Or, my parents' old Maxima, depending. We still have to do some major research. But, it will almost assuredly be a used car. I think the Civic was our only foray into new cars, at least for a while.
Want a Jaguar?
Someone on a mailing list that I am subscribed to posted this. I thought it was funny that it is only getting $810.00 right now.
Post a Comment