Friday, March 27, 2009

The GOP: proving they are the party of ideas

(H/t to TPM)

I know - this is everywhere, but damn is this funny. The GOP was dared to come up with a budget of their own and came up with... a pamphlet.

I watched the media beatdown last night on Rachel Maddow's show and I can't add much to it.

Just read Ezra Klein's article and enjoy the laughs.
My Favorite Budget Ever

...I highly encourage you to spend some quality time with the Republican budget proposal. It's reads like what would happen if The Onion put together a budget. "Area Man Releases Proposal for 2010 Federal Spending Priorities."
I mean - if there was any doubt about the trajectory of the modern Republican party, this should put an end to it.

Their leadership has applied the same train-wreck intuition they've been using - and seem to be the only people who don't notice the carnage.

Get out of the bubble, folks. You're dying.

No comments: