Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My New Favorite Travel Mug

For Christmas, thorn gave us a Contigo travel mug.



Can I just say... Yum?

It's pretty, but the real home run is the interface. Like every other travel mug, it has a cover with a sealable opening. Unlike most travel mugs - this is a mug you can fill with hot coffee, cover and then fling into your car like you don't give a damn. Not only does it seal perfectly, it does so easily in a quarter turn - with a satisfying amount of friction.

The button to open it is stylish, ambidextrous - and ergonomic as hell. Great heft, feels natural in your hand - solid. Dishwasher safe body and lid (although they recommend hand washing).

Finally, a travel mug I'll remember to bring. Thorn? You so rock.

E? I bought another one - because the uncertainty of who would use the one we had was killing me.

1 comment:

e said...

And we've used the mixy thing twice already for margaritas! Yay!