Friday, June 16, 2006

Housekeeping

Of the numerous minor projects that have soaked up the hours recently, DSL is the by far the most distracting.

Yes, I’ve finally broadbanded and while I’m happy with the speed, there are a number of side effects that are turning into larger complications.

Case in point: My email address of six plus years is going away.

Anyone looking to reach me where you’ve been finding me all this time – sorry, but I’m gone. I’m at my gmail address, E’s at hers, and if I ever get all our subscriptions and logins consolidated into the new address, I’ll start telling people what it is.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I've given up my cable modem; my neighbors seem to have a free unprotected wireless access point that I'm able to use. Want a free wireless access point and router? It would mean being able to hook up multiple computers...but I don't think that you have multiple computers, or do you? What happened to your old one?

Unknown said...

It's in semi-retirement. I'm not thinking we'll need an in-house network, so for now I think we're good.