Friday, June 16, 2006

On hold

E's with her dad now. I'm at work. Mom's been here with the boy for the week.

She's overhauled the entire house, and now we're headed north to join up with E. E's dad's showing all kinds of mixed signs, so there's no way to know what's next.

No weekend plans, E's back home next week, but not sure for how long. Her sister has taken family leave for the duration.

There is no elegant way for any of this to happen, so we do what we must - and the rest gets bumped.

1 comment:

Sara said...

If you need a sitter, you know...in case you want to go to a bar perhaps, to maybe watch a certain game played worldwide, I'm your girl. And I have it on good authority that there are certain other people (someone with an odd taste for lycanthropy) who might join you, but he might root for a weird team.