Conversations I'll never get to have.
Awww...how sweet.Are E and e home yet?
She's adorable, Murph.
Beautiful girl Murph.
sleepin' like a comma. awwwwww...sincerely,oldest aunt
Any updated pictures? I'm sick and I'm bored, and demand to be entertained.
Alas - a dog ate my digital camera.Nah, truth be told, we're just way behind on our picture taking. I'll sling some more when I get a chance.
Murph, did you receive the package?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Awww...how sweet.
Are E and e home yet?
She's adorable, Murph.
Beautiful girl Murph.
sleepin' like a comma. awwwwww...
sincerely,
oldest aunt
Any updated pictures? I'm sick and I'm bored, and demand to be entertained.
Alas - a dog ate my digital camera.
Nah, truth be told, we're just way behind on our picture taking.
I'll sling some more when I get a chance.
Murph, did you receive the package?
Post a Comment