Watch this:
or just read the intro:
Neil Cavuto: Well all eight UK terrorist suspects were either doctors or worked in the health care system.Got that?
Is is because Britain's national health care system pays physicians such a low salary that they actually have a shortage of doctors, forcing the country then, to recruit from foreign countries?
Let's ask Jerry Bowyer, Jerry a columnist for the National Review Online.
Jerry do you think that could be the problem?
Jerry Bowyer: I think that's certainly a contributing factor, Neil. I looked at the statistics for foreign born physicians in countries that have state run health care enterprises like the United Kingdom, compared to private enterprise like us and what you find is far higher rates of importing physicians - and not just physicians, nurses from abroad. The united kingdom is the largest importer of medical personnel in the world. Feeding them into this huge bureaucratic system and that's going to create a certain amount of vulnerability.
Mr. "I'm completely insane" Cavuto is suggesting a link between national health care and terrorism. National Review's Jerry Bowyer is agreeing with him.
You see, if you have a national health care system - doctors get paid less, ergo, less people will want those jobs, so foreigners will flock to your shores to snap up these comparatively low-paying jobs.
But, Neil - you ask - why should I be afraid of immigrants? I mean lots of people come to America for work?
Because, Neal says, some of these immigrants will be....muslim:
Cavuto: Y'know the argument that the country has used for just the sheer increase of muslim doctors is the sheer increase in the muslim population. In for example Birmingham, England where a lot of these, uh, guys came from and where one of the attacks was first hatched- its up to 30% of the population. Maybe that's the problem?
Bowyer: Well, yeah. I think, I think that could certainly be a problem, but I think the biggest problem is the first thing you pointed out...
Let's boil down the conservative arguments against health care reform so far, shall we?
- The government wants to kill off the largest pool of reliable voters. (The elderly)
- Our health care is the best in the world. [Despite being ranked 37th in the world by the WHO, and dead last in number of preventable deaths)
and now
- Health care reform will bring Muslim terrorists to our shores.
Unbe f-ing lievable.
(H/t to Bad Science)
No comments:
Post a Comment