We shall (whack!) over- (whack!) -come...
He contrasted that with the South African marches against Apartheid, then hurled himself into a frenzy of leaping and shouting.
"When we march in South Africa, we MARCH!! That ain't 'we shall overcome' that's 'we gonna kick your ass!'"
Seems to me, progressives have been longing for someone to kick some ass. Enduring eight years of full on stupidity and two years of progressive impotence - it's a lot to take. Too much.
Pres. Obama is never going to swing a partisan bat - so we're left wondering who on the left is going to spit fire and call out the BS on the right.
Rude Pundit makes a great case for Rep. Alan Grayson:
...this dude knows how to apologize to right-wingers. Pushed by Michael Steele to beg forgiveness from Limbaugh like so many Republicans did, Grayson offered, "I’m sorry Limbaugh called for harsh sentences for drug addicts while he was a drug addict. I’m also sorry that he’s bent on seeing America fail. And I’m sorry that Limbaugh is one sorry excuse for a human being."Read the whole thing - good stuff.
Kick ass.
(H/t to trainreq)
No comments:
Post a Comment