Conversations I'll never get to have.
I think the virtual dice would ruin it for me. Otherwise, it looks neat.
Yeah, virtual dice suck rocks.Especially virtual dice that force you to wait for their "fly in" animation.Shades of DVD intros "Before you enjoy what you've bought, please watch this nifty pet project of ours...."Gah.
I was also thinking, it adds an extra layer to the whole meta-gaming thing - "wait a sec, what does that spell do?" becomes "how do I get the computer to do a fireball, again?"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think the virtual dice would ruin it for me. Otherwise, it looks neat.
Yeah, virtual dice suck rocks.
Especially virtual dice that force you to wait for their "fly in" animation.
Shades of DVD intros "Before you enjoy what you've bought, please watch this nifty pet project of ours...."
Gah.
I was also thinking, it adds an extra layer to the whole meta-gaming thing - "wait a sec, what does that spell do?" becomes "how do I get the computer to do a fireball, again?"
Post a Comment