Well, I can't see what you posted here at work, but I might suggest that someone who is painstakingly reconstructing a game that's been out of print for nearly 30 years might have a wee bit of an obsession. Just saying. : )
Their files weren't formatted properly...and the guy left in some dorky optional rules.
-And there was at least one instance where his wording suggested that the shipping rate for tokens was per group rather than per token (as is clearly stated in the PDF of the original rules.
Why go through the hassle of reformatting if you're going to leave in the mistakes?
(Oh, I see where you're going with that. Never mind.)
4 comments:
Well, I can't see what you posted here at work, but I might suggest that someone who is painstakingly reconstructing a game that's been out of print for nearly 30 years might have a wee bit of an obsession. Just saying. : )
In my defense:
1) It's a 31 year old game.
2) I'm using components designed by other people. I'm just printing their stuff out and making a few improvements.
The people who made the files I'm using- Those people are freaks.
"...and making a few improvements." QED.
Oh, c'mon...
Their files weren't formatted properly...and the guy left in some dorky optional rules.
-And there was at least one instance where his wording suggested that the shipping rate for tokens was per group rather than per token (as is clearly stated in the PDF of the original rules.
Why go through the hassle of reformatting if you're going to leave in the mistakes?
(Oh, I see where you're going with that. Never mind.)
Post a Comment