I read somewhere there's going to be a movie this summer that takes place between whatever happened last night and 2008.
Here's the bit from SciFi channel website: March 22, 2007 ...This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD...
4 comments:
Please don't tell me you're talking about BSG.
Okay, I won't tell you that.
I don't even WATCH this show.
However, I am currently watching the DVDs of 1st Season, and it will likely take me until 2008 to finish them all so ... yeah! I'll be caught up!
Yippee!
I read somewhere there's going to be a movie this summer that takes place between whatever happened last night and 2008.
Here's the bit from SciFi channel website:
March 22, 2007
...This will include a special two-hour extended event that will air during fourth quarter 2007 and be released on DVD...
Post a Comment