Sunday, August 05, 2007

Raise the roof

Okay, this is making the rounds - but if you haven't seen it yet - you should.

Setup: The man you are about to see was selling cellphones for a living prior to this moment.




(Sivacracy has it right - the windout is a bit stylized, but still - totally worth seeing)

Kick @ss.

Coda: He no longer sells cell phones.

Postscript: For those who know opera, the name of the aria is obvious - but it wasn't for me, so I looked it up. It's Nessun Dorma from Puccini's Turandot, which may not make a difference for people - but I hear this piece everywhere and each time I do, I feel like jumping out of my chair and applauding. I figure, I owe the artist the honor of at least figuring out what the name of their song is.

No comments: