Monday, March 24, 2008

Who's the bigger idiot?

-Jim Cramer or CNBC for spinning his Bear Stearns call as "100 percent right" ?

I mean, go back and listen to this turkey.

Seriously. I'll wait.

Mr. Cramer said this:
Bear Stearns is not in trouble. It’s more likely to be taken over. Don’t move your money from Bear. That’s just being silly. Don’t be silly.
-about a stock that was going to be worthless in less than five days.

CNBC calls this genius.

Cramer's line is that he's differentiating between holding money at Bear Stearns and investing in their common stock.

Well, obviously. I mean he makes that perfectly clear when you read the remarks in context-

Hang on - no, the F he doesn't. I think Cramer and CNBC ought to have their heads examined, or worse.

Luckily, CJR's the Audit steps up and gives them the evisceration they so richly deserve.

Sit back, grab some popcorn, and be witness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, it's my belief that if Jim Cramer is your go-to guy on trading decisions or anything else for that matter, you get what you pay for. I see them all as entertainers. Anything more is folly.

Oh, and I did not suggest that they were good entertainers.

If you want good stock picking, do like the big guys, throw a wobbly dart.