Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm about to cost you $20

How?

Easy, three steps.
1) Go to World of Goo's website

2) Download their free Demo (For Windows or Mac)

3) Play


You get to the end of the demo, I defy you to not shell out the measly $20 bucks for the whole shebang.

Seriously, World of Goo rocks. The best games have simple rules and complex strategy.

World of Goo is both, plus it's hilariously maddening.

I do Goo, do you?

2 comments:

Sara said...

You are as bad as a crack dealer.
Just a taste, and you are hooked.

Yes, I shelled out my $20.

Got any other bad habits you feel like spreading?

(Typed with a cramped hand from gooing.)

Unknown said...

I'd like to say I'm sorry.

I'd like to.

But it would take time away from trying to get OCD on the Volcanic Percolator Day Spa level.

AAAAAAAARRRGH!!!

*grin*