Last week, in addition to being lost at work, I was lost trying to cope with the farmer ending our engagement. So I flipped a grilled cheese with my bare hand instead of the hand holding the spatula: Insane pain. I drove myself to the emergency room, and they said I was actually at risk of going into shock behind the wheel. Okay. So it was bad enough that they gave me vicodin.I don't deny following her blog to shocked and appalled - but I have a great deal of sympathy for this person. Given her background, I doubt I would be anywhere near functional. And she keeps trying. Then she relates her experience with candor that informs without pretense.
Reading her posts you don't get
GUESS what happened??!!rather, you get-
Here is what happened.That she not only keeps trying but keeps writing is nothing short of amazing.
You might show up for the trainwreck - but you're going to leave with something more tangible and worthwhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment