You want sad? I was looking at the Time magazine cover for this week ('cos Didier Drogba's on it 'natch) and I'm like dude, Madonna's looking seriously young these days!
Then I read the caption.
I feel so old.
In other news, I bought the Telephone song on a lark and now my little girl is singing along.
6 comments:
I need to get you into Gaga. You don't know who she is? Do you live under a rock?
Very important YouTube tutorial: NSFW:
http://tinyurl.com/ykqhv9b
Her videos are awesome!
The NPR thing...also awesome.
You want sad? I was looking at the Time magazine cover for this week ('cos Didier Drogba's on it 'natch) and I'm like dude, Madonna's looking seriously young these days!
Then I read the caption.
I feel so old.
In other news, I bought the Telephone song on a lark and now my little girl is singing along.
murph = bad parent.
*peeps head out from under rock* What's the telephone song? *ducks quickly back under roch, where it's safe*
E, you are SO behind the times...
: )
(i have a little thing for robert siegel, myself.)
sincerely,
thorn
Post a Comment