Saturday, May 17, 2008

Jump

Okay, so E and I were two weeks behind on BSG.

We finally caught up tonight.

All I got to say is

Damn.

Next eppy can't come fast enough.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Jane In Progress is from one of the writers of BSG (and Buffy, BTW). And I totally agree with what she has to say.

SPOILERS! THIS MEANS DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.

***

I didn't understand the whole Baltar string about the President's vision until they showed the dream again. And the truth of the opera house? Still not certain. So "6" is shot, is she dead? I'm not sure she is. Of course, the President and the Cylons having the same dreams? Certainly points to a common shared source, maybe a single God like Baltar is positing.

If the hybrid is capable of hijacking the base ship, then the Cylons can't really be independent ... or be trusted to make decisions on the basis of their people; the hybrid gets last say...no matter what. And the hybrid probably already knows about the final five, and that's why the Deanna cylon spent a lot of time with her, trying to find out more.

Saul Tigh is totally going to sabotage the "let's wake up the Deanna's" idea. Mark my words, he doesn't want to be marked as a cylon and he doesn't want to have anything to do with anything not familiar to him, like the six that is locked in solitary who reminds him of his wife.

Just my opinion...but a really awesome episode...and no more for 2 weeks! What will we do!?