Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Representative Bachmann: We get that you're stupid. You can stop now.

Yes, there's all kinds of big news out there today (and the Daily Show had that killer interview on torture) - that's what serious blogger types are  for.

Me, I just can't get over how incredibly awful Rep. Michele Bachmann is.

Here she is, telling the world that the last two swine flu scares occurred under Democratic presidents.



That'd be our current outbreak and the one in 1976.

Now, I can't say I had that date in my head, but NPR had a story on that outbreak this morning.

While I certainly would not have been able to recall the year of the outbreak - I could hardly forget the bit where President Gerald Ford addresses the nation as he gets vaccinated.   (Congresswoman? You remember how presidents - like the current one - get sworn in on odd numbered years?)

Every time this woman opens her big yap - Sarah Palin mouths a silent "Thank you" at her television.

(H/t to TPM)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is she, like, a floral heiress? or something? any relation to bachmann's floral -- the company that used my company's products as set-dressing and returned all unsold product (=their entire order) when they changed their theme, and the product was too old to sell?

whoever she is, she is clearly both stupid and insane.

sincerely,
thorn