Conversations I'll never get to have.
Reminds me of some of our wonderful "User Interface Operability Focus Groups". I realize that this video makes fun of it but the truth is that you can never have too much input! I mean, look at what we did with Vista! It rocks!
You may not be able to get too much input - but you can definitely have too much development of an idea.At some point, you stop improving it and just build the damn thing.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Reminds me of some of our wonderful "User Interface Operability Focus Groups". I realize that this video makes fun of it but the truth is that you can never have too much input! I mean, look at what we did with Vista! It rocks!
You may not be able to get too much input - but you can definitely have too much development of an idea.
At some point, you stop improving it and just build the damn thing.
Post a Comment