Better - the NYT had an article yesterday, about how Google Earth is adding a map of the oceans, and a function allowing you to see how communities and geography changed over several years. Cool!
Yeah, I saw that and completely whiffed on downloading ver 5.0 last night. I gather they only have a small fraction of ocean floor imagery - but hell, I'll take what I can get.
Gonna be a strange world when Google finally becomes self-aware and takes over.
2 comments:
Better - the NYT had an article yesterday, about how Google Earth is adding a map of the oceans, and a function allowing you to see how communities and geography changed over several years. Cool!
Yeah, I saw that and completely whiffed on downloading ver 5.0 last night. I gather they only have a small fraction of ocean floor imagery - but hell, I'll take what I can get.
Gonna be a strange world when Google finally becomes self-aware and takes over.
Post a Comment