Conversations I'll never get to have.
9 out of 20. I don't think I made the cut.
Ya got me beat. I got a whopping 6.Ow.
It was the Randy, Paula and Simon question that stumped you, right?
Worse - that was one of the ones I got right.Oh, and I got the Vikings question right, too - which means I got a grand total of 4 questions that weren't pop culture.Oh, the shame....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
9 out of 20. I don't think I made the cut.
Ya got me beat. I got a whopping 6.
Ow.
It was the Randy, Paula and Simon question that stumped you, right?
Worse - that was one of the ones I got right.
Oh, and I got the Vikings question right, too - which means I got a grand total of 4 questions that weren't pop culture.
Oh, the shame....
Post a Comment