Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I didn't leave the networks - the networks left me

ABC News' Jonann Brady - putting another nail in the coffin of Amerian Political coverage
I know there's a lot of signal to fill up in the media these days but really, is this the best Ms. Brady can do?
During Clinton's historic run for president, not only were her positions on big issues analyzed, so too, was her appearance. The media occasionally mocked her proclivity for the pantsuit, and even fashion mavens like Donatella Versace weighed in on Clinton's wardrobe choices. 
Is there anything less relevant than a clothing critique for someone who is no longer running for president?

While it is perhaps the most obvious observation - I'm still waiting for ABC's clothing retrospective for the two presumptive presidential nominees.

Lara Logan had it right. I'm sticking to the BBC and PBS.

(H/t to E)

No comments: