I know, I've been stuck on the crappy news lately - and there's sure plenty of it.
However, I keep thinking about something from the other day that makes me happy.
My boy watches the show It's a Big, Big World (wherein a hippie sloth named Snook tries to instill his lefty values into young children). Towards the end of every episode an obviously-baked Snook sings his goodbye song.
He gets close to the camera, puts his paw on the screen and sings "give me five," and my boy leans over the coffee table and puts his hand on the TV without saying a word.
The song ends, the show ends and the boy doesn't mention it. Why would he? He just gave his buddy, Snook, five on the TV is all. The most natural thing in the world.
I still smile just thinking about it.
He's such a nice boy.
1 comment:
I've seen him do this, too, and it totally makes me smile! What a guy.
Post a Comment