Thursday, February 21, 2008

Vote for our bill or you will all die

If I hadn't see it with my own eyes I'd be sure somebody was pulling my leg.

The GOP is going all Hollywood over the Protect America Act renewal.
I don't know that they could be more ridiculous than this:



There are way too many accusations that this ad or that talking point amounts to propaganda - but if ever there was a clearer example of big budget, home-grown propaganda than this, it would have to be satire.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord. What is the world coming to?

BTW, how bout those Gunners, eh? Although didn't they draw in their UEFA match? I have it on DVR, so I haven't watched it yet.

Anonymous said...

They did. And while I think they gave Milan all they could handle, they just couldn't put one in.

Having to travel to Milan and beat them outright just isn't the setup I was hoping.

It could be a short tourney for them.

Bugger.